Sunday 27 November 2011

TF2 Heavy Sandvich

You heard me right! This week I made the heavy sandvich from TF2. Although  it  didn't  refill my health bar it sure made me go "NOM NOM NOM". Here is a short tutorial.

Ingredients

-One head of lettuce
-Two large tomatoes
-Your favourite cheese
-Any deli meat
-Two martini olives (optional)


__________________________________________________________________________________

-   Get two pieces of  bread. I chose whole-wheat, my heavy doesn't want to get too heavy.
-   Next choose your meat. The heavy likes baloney but you can use almost any deli meat.
-  Now cut up your tomatoes into two large slices and place one on each half of bread.
- Also you should make three slices of  your favourite cheese.
-Finally, get a piece of lettuce that covers  your whole piece of bread.

Here is a link to the blueprint on how to put all your ingredients together  http://steampowered.com/tf2/heavy/sandvich.htm





Tip: for a nice look you can put olives on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment